Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Odd Guitars

There are many unique guitars out there. Some used for audience enjoyment while some are used to compensate for lack of skill. These are definitely some of the oddest that can be found:

The Double Body Guitar:

The player can switch from lefty to righty without flipping the guitar around.



The Acoustic Harp Guitar:

The acoustic guitar with a more classical feel.


An odder example of the harp guitar.



The Mannequin Guitar:

Not sure if this is a playable guitar or an installation piece.



The Quadruple Legged Guitar:

This guitar is meant for fingering. This guitar takes serious skills.



The Double-Necked Malmsteen Guitar:

A guitar work of art.



The Sword Guitar:

Dragons run in fear from this sword-shaped guitar.



The Skeletal Guitar:

A unique guitar shaped like a carcass.


The Picasso Acoustic Guitar:

A modern freeform acoustic guitar.



The Nielson's Quintuple-Neck Guitar:

A guitar with five necks!


The Bo-Diddley Guitar

Of course this post would not be complete without Bo-Diddley's rectangular guitar. Blues singer, Bo-Diddley died this week.





Regards,
A-Fox

5 comments:

  1. Whats uρ aгe usіng Worԁpress fοr уour site platform?
    I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and creаtе my own.
    Do yоu need any html coding knowlеԁge to make your oωn blog?
    Any help would bе really аρpreсіated!


    Feel fгеe to ѕurf to my wеb sіte .
    .. Legal Amphetamines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Οh my goodnesѕ! Incrеdible
    аrticle dude! Thanks, However I am haνing troubles with your RSS.
    I don't know why I cannot join it. Is there anyone else having similar RSS problems? Anybody who knows the solution will you kindly respond? Thanks!!

    my page ... party pills cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    zonetop10

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I really like your post because the information which you given in this blog is really extra ordinary.

    guitars
    best guitars

    ReplyDelete